Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February Favourites

Better late than never!, is what I always say. With that said, I'm jumping aboard the monthly favourites bandwagon all the beauty bloggers seem to be riding.




My selection is small, but there are the ones that have stood out most for me *cough*didn'thaveenoughroomforotherthings*cough*.

Pompadour Peppermint Tea: A favourite tea of mine no matter what the time of year, but was even more of a treat during the cold winter. Warms me up, and keeps the discomforts of gluten-filled food eating slightly at bay. Unfortunately, tea is on the expensive side here so this cost me a horrifying ¥600!
Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil: This lip balm has lived in my right jacket pocket for the last couple of months, and I don't go anywhere without. It smells delicious, tastes sweet, and has helped relieve my poor lips of their chapped pain.
Rausch Moisturizing Body Butter: A gift from my aunty's friend who used to work for Rausch. This body butter smells amazing, clean and refreshing. The scent just reminds me of Greece now because I used it constantly on my poor sunburned body. It's perfect because it deeply nourishes, and absorbs into the skin straight away. Will definitely be doing a review on this.
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water: Has been my saviour for those lazy winter nights when I can't be assed waddling over to my sub-zero temperature bathroom to take off my makeup. I can hear the tsk-tsk's from over here...But review is over yonder.
Fake Pearl Stud Earrings in 8mm:  To make myself look (and feel) more classy, I bought myself these stunners from this eBay seller for 2 buck. Sweet as.
Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf EDP: One of my favourite all-time perfumes. Bought this LE gorgeous perfume for myself 2 Christmas' ago, and it feels like I'm indulging in something very luxurious whenever I wear it. It's a scent I would describe as heavy, and is perfect for cooler weather. Very sweet, very beautiful, and I think a favourite of many other women.
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product: My hair and I are in constant war with each other, but I feel like my techniques of pacification have been helping me with a peace treaty. I have been using a few other new hair products, but I feel like this has been helping with the split ends and hair breaking off. Unfortunately, have naturally fine and curly hair that's been dyed blonde for the last couple of years, means that I have an array of hair problems.

I have kept it short and sweet my lovelies, but what has been your favourite of the short month of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment